Thursday, October 6, 2016

Hi:),  I am in high school.  I am currently in 10th grade.  Right now I am in a class called, " Creative Writing."  In this class, I have to turn in a new creative writing piece every two weeks.  During this time, I usually start writing my paper and try and get feedback on it from my other classmates.  As part of our grade, we have to publish it to the world.  However, I will not just be posting the final piece,  I will be posting my drafts and revised drafts to get feedback and make it perfect.  Only then will I turn it in to my teacher to get it graded.  And of course, I will share the grade with everyone who helped make the paper perfect.  So be prepared to see a new paper every two weeks.


Me


I am 15 years old and in 10th grade.  I love cats and love to read action-packed and fantasy books. I am currently in Yearbook in my school as well as SCA(Student Council Association).  I just recently moved from California to Virginia.  Throughout my whole life, I have probably moved about 7 times.  I was originally born in Virginia.  When I was about to start preschool, me any my parents moved to California.  After one year they decided to moved to Boston, Massachusetts, near my aunt.  In Boston I went to kindergarten but after I finished kindergarten we moved all the way to Dubai, U.A.E.(United Arab Emirates).  When I first got there it was very hot but beautiful at the same time.  We lived there for about 2 and half years.  In that time we moved from a house to an apartment and I changed schools for each year.  After about half way through third grade we moved back to Virginia...yay:/Thankfully I went to the same school for the rest of third and fourth grade but changed schools again for fifth grade.  After fifth grade I obviously had to change school, form elementary to middle.  Thankfully I knew a lot of people so I was able to adjust pretty quickly.  However, when my first year of middle school ended...you guessed it, we moved, to California.  I was so mad we had to move to California, I had finally made some close friends and then I had to leave them like there was no tomorrow.  When I went to my new middle school, I was very nervous.  I had to make new friends AGAIN.  But after a few days I made a lot of new friends, they were like my best, best friends.  We went through everything together from our first year in the middle school to the first year of high school.  However, after my freshman year in high school I had to move.  I had to leave my friends who I had been friends with since seventh grade(3 yrs-longest I've had the same friends), who were practically my 2nd family, AGAIN.  Now I'm here, in a new school, with few friends, and barley any family.  I'm making it work though, I don't know how, but I am.  I don't exactly know what will happen next but I just have to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment